April 6, 2021 – Present
Below, you’ll find communications that have been sent to the Champlain community regarding COVID-19 and its impact on the College (organized by sending office, in chronological order, beginning with the most recent).
Student Affairs, Residential Life & Student Health Updates
Messages from the Division of Student Affairs, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, the Dean of Students and the Student Health Center
Several weeks ago, Governor Scott announced vaccination registration dates for all Vermonters 16 years of age and older. Last Wednesday, the state of Vermont clarified the residency requirements for receiving a vaccine and provided an estimated timeline to expand vaccine eligibility to students from outside of Vermont.
Academic Instruction Updates
Messages from Academic Leadership
- Student Eligibility For Vaccination Email
- SGA Wellness Wednesday Survey Results
- FAQ’s From The Office Of Accessibility
- Champlain in the News: Champlain Collaborates With MGH and Harvard Medical School to Enhance Well-being on Campus
- CLT Events
- Academic “Nudge” Report
- Remind Graduating Seniors To Fill Out In-person Commencement Participation Form
- Faculty/Staff Invitation to Record or Submit Congratulatory Messages to Graduating Students
Other Institutional Messages
Messages from the People Center, Information Services, Office of Financial Aid, Office of International Education, etc.
The College is actively working to address questions regarding vaccinations for faculty, staff and students as well as plans for returning staff to campus.