Student Support Resources
To Report a Bias Incident, Sexual Misconduct, Or If You or Another Students Needs Support:
If you or someone you know needs additional support, please contact one of the resources below or fill out a Student of Concern Report Form so we can reach out appropriately.
Important Contact Information
- Accessibility: firstname.lastname@example.org; ((802) 865-5764
- Bias Incident Response: email@example.com
- Campus Public Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org (802) 865-6465
- Counseling Center: email@example.com; You can also contact the on-call counselor 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling (802) 865-5745 or by calling Campus Public Safety at (802) 865-6465.
- IT Student Support: firstname.lastname@example.org; (802) 860-2710
- Office of Diversity and Inclusion (ODI): email@example.com; (802) 860-2780
- Title IX: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s and Gender Center (WGC): email@example.com; (802) 383-6600
If you are not sure who to contact, please email the Dean of Students at firstname.lastname@example.org.