Access to Academic Buildings
Hello Current Burlington Campus Student,
Due to COVID-19 and in an effort to protect everyone and minimize contact, starting at midnight tonight, Thursday, March 19, all academic buildings will have restricted access until further notice. That means you will not be able to access any ACADEMIC buildings apart from the following exceptions:
- CCM will be open for employees, students and vendors to access the Mail Center and Campus Store ONLY between 9:00 AM–3:00 PM. There will be no access at other times, nor will there be access to other parts of the building.
- IDX will be open for students to access the Dining Hall ONLY when the dining hall is open.You WILL still need your ID card to access the main doors during dining hours The building will be closed at all other times. Only those students on a meal plan and approved to be in campus housing are able to utilize the Dining Hall.
Campus Public Safety will not allow you access to any other buildings. If you need to access services, please call or email the appropriate office to schedule a virtual appointment.
Hours of Operation:
- The Dining Hall will maintain the following schedule:
- Breakfast: 8:30-9:30 AM
- Lunch: 12:00-1:00 PM
- Dinner: 5:00-6:00 PM
- Saturday & Sunday
- Brunch: 11:00 AM–1:00 PM
- Dinner: 5:00–6:00 PM
- The Mail Center Operations are changing significantly. Beginning tomorrow, Friday March 20, it will be open 9:00 AM–1:00 PM, Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. The Mail Center will be closed Tuesdays and Thursdays and weekends. If you have “outgoing” letter mail please deliver to the Mail Center before noon so the Mail Center has time to process it before closing. When picking up your packages, please use hand sanitizer and maintain good social distancing.
- The Campus Store will be open 12:00–3:00 PM, Monday to Friday.
- All shuttle service has been canceled effective 6pm tonight. GMT City buses continue to operate at this time, and use the same stops at 194 St Paul Street as our shuttles. If you have a car at Lakeside that you need access to, feel free to bring it up to Main Campus. We will not be enforcing the Zone 2 regulations at this time. Please DO NOT park in Skiff, so that Res Life and emergency staff can get in and out as needed.
As this situation evolves, please understand that this information is subject to change at any time. We will inform you if there are any future changes to access or hours of operation.
Director of Campus Public Safety