Specific information for faculty and staff from Champlain’s People Center related to COVID-19 and pandemic influenza outbreaks
- Please complete the Fall 2021 Community Health Pledge required by all faculty, staff and students. You can view the revised pledge here.
- Employees who are fully vaccinated should fill out a self-attestation form.
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 or have been identified as a close contact by a medical provider have a duty to report this information to the College. Employees can report this information through this form. This action enables the employee health team to evaluate potential impact to campus and quickly provide contact tracing. Contact the Employee Health Team with any questions at email@example.com.
- Visitor Health Acknowledgement: Vendors and contractors coming to campus should complete this form each day they visit campus
This document includes the following policies, requirements, and guidelines
- Health and Safety Requirements for Employees
- Visitors, Vendors and Contractors Policy
- Health and Safety Expectations for Visitors, Vendors and Contractors
- Cross Travel Guidance from the State of Vermont
In accordance with Vermont’s Mandatory Guidance for College and University Campus Learning, Champlain College has created this temporary administrative policy to immediately address any behaviors that violate community standards for protecting everyone’s health.
Each member of the Champlain College community who works on campus in a full, limited, or temporary capacity has a responsibility to help protect the the health and well-being of the campus community. This document outlines the compliance requirements for employees working on campus and the compliance strategy.
This document informs faculty and staff of individual responsibilities and expectations, protocols and supports.
As we have been preparing the campus for the return of our students, we have also been developing plans for our faculty and staff. Guidelines vary based on the work needed to assist, teach, and care for our students.
This policy outlines eligibility, procedures, and expectations regarding employees working remotely during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This policy outlines the terms, eligibility, and process for taking a leave of absence. Rev. 7/31/20
This policy includes steps for employees to take in order to return to campus in any capacity and required measures to ensure the health and safety of employees.
The following recommendations and actions should be considered, and, when possible, taken in advance of pandemic health crises to ensure operations run as smoothly as possible during periods of widespread illness and absenteeism.
First issued in 2009, and recently updated in March 2020 to take into account the current outbreak of COVID-19, Champlain’s Pandemic Flu Preparedness Plan includes human resources guidelines, responsibilities, and communication procedures related to pandemic flu. This plan was created to complement the College’s Emergency Response Plan.