Recognized as a Center of Academic Excellence in Cyberdefense Education and home to the Leahy Center for Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity, Champlain College invites you to attend the second annual Leahy Cyber Symposium. Inspired by Senator Patrick Leahy, this symposium is designed to cater to a diverse audience, ranging from employees and IT support personnel to chief information security officers (CISOs) and CEOs. No matter your role in the organization, if you’re invested in safeguarding your company’s digital assets, this symposium is for you.
The Leahy Cyber Symposium provides a carefully curated program that covers a variety of focused topics. Our expert speakers and panelists will share their insights, best practices, and practical approaches to address the pressing cyber challenges faced by Vermont businesses. Topics include prioritizing your cyber dollar, accessing cyber resources for your organization, ransomware, and artificial intelligence. Speakers include industry leaders, academics from Champlain College and Norwich University, CISA, the VT Attorney General, and closing remarks by Senator Patrick Leahy.
Presentations will run from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM and include lunch and networking opportunities. This event is free and open to the general public. Registration is now closed.
9:00 am-4:00 pm
375 Maple Street
Find on a Map
Champlain College, ITS Division, & Leahy Center for Digital Forensics and Cybersecurity
- A Ransomware Simulation
- IoT Vulnerabilities
- Building an Ethical and Effective AI Capability
- The Future of Data Privacy in VT with AG Charity Clark
- Security Governance for Critical Infrastructure Sectors
- Prioritizing Your Cyber Dollar
- Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency Overview
- Accessing Cyber Resources for Your Organization
- Closing Remarks by Senator Patrick Leahy
- Lunch at 12:00 pm and a Reception from 4:00–5:00 pm